Skip to main content

WTF #2: Impure Thoughtz

Impure thoughts

On my pedastole in my underground crib, where they quantify my impure thoughts
as a bottomless abyss. Smoking this cancer for a chance ta meet my lord quicker,
 drink liquor and picture all things divine intertwine, your eyes free from the
blindness, because the world is a blind nest. So vexed that my quest is to
ask all the wrong questions. It seems like everyone is robbed of their liberties,
miniature lovers ripped like new born baby from their mothers. Look at the
stranger like he's not you brother, so y bother opening your eyes now? you'll
be shocked by what you see, in a world where you have to pay for your inbred dreams, where
numbers define you, and your path is predetermined by unexplained traditions, and
we never ask questions so we're trapped in a recurring system of
mass-hypnotism, and honest to the dude upstairs, I hope I'm wrong,but check
this, you cant concentrate in class but u know all the lyrics to popular songs,
never miss a movie, so you postpone your passions, then u look back look like
what happened? Think about it, is the life you living looking anything at all
like God's image? so what is it that we're missing? Like we got the right
ingredients but we're stuck in the wrong kitchen! Life is suppose to be fun,
so when you're lying on your death bed,all the doctors and medicine fail and it
hurts like hell, what's the story you'd wanna tell? got born,went to pre-primary
went to primary, went to high school, went to college, got a job, got married, got kids,
told them to do the same,nice house, nice car,and now I'm here...wow, just
like everybody else,huh...


I cant handle this, watching my wonderful world vanish like the smoke from this
cannabis. looking so tainted now, the entertainers take their bows, as the
ending approaches,earth tilts out of focus and life becomes atrocious,just
take me now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Written For Spoken #3: Defeated Victor by Glen

" 'Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.' -        ~Sun Tzu I once knew a woman of admirable values. Her beauty so deep, it resonates from the inside out.   She was beautiful down to her soul, th e kind of beauty lasts forever , or so I thought. You could spot her in a crowd of thousands, for her beauty is unique. But over time she has been swallowed by the crowd and I can barely recognize her. When I see her face now, I see a stranger clad in anger, disguised in sorrow and bitterness and I can’t make out who she is. She looks at me with anger and regret, her gaze burning straight through me as if she intentionally wants to pierce my soul with her stare of a thousand daggers. I can’t even look in her eyes as the tinted windows of her soul bear no resemblance to the warmth I once knew as my sanctuary. I remember when things were simple and loving each other was like air, eas

Written For Spoken #4: A Legend of a Smile

I saw her. On the insides of my eyelids where she resides on her throne of brightness; she’s a sun in a dark room, and I sat there charging in her radiance like a Kryptonian. Every ray, a soft stroke telling me it’s ok to love again.  Her skin is velvet. Silk strands merged with my fingers. As I held her hand, her gaze tore through my fallen generations and handpicked me to award this smile to. It’s magic, but it’s fire... keeps you warm. Especially when you rub your hands over her, or MARSHMALLOWS, You could fry marshmallows on her soul. Every time I looked at her, my being shook, like opening a new book where the first few lines got you hooked. The silent alarm, telling Neo to wake up.  The way her face lit up; the sparkle in her eye like a torch on a Tamagochi. Her cheeks running away from each other, kept together by that cute nose, eyes collapsing in an explosion of happiness.  Was that a giggle or is Olympus falling? Is she a goddess come to grant me a laugh so fluffy I

WTF #6477968: I Can Only Hope

Sitting here. I am trying my utmost to get my brain to refrain from letting your image infatuate it so. I am monitoring my breathing patterns in hopes that my heart slows down so that it might forget to beat for you. I am trying to do impossible things to take my life back. I am failing successfully. I will hope that you miss me too though. I hope you miss me with all your senses. When you go about your day, and happen to come across a photograph, or you read my name somewhere. I can only hope that your eyes lock. I pray that your mind presses play and displays our movie of memories in such high definition; it robs you of your breath. I wish the molecules in your tears would race each other, causing a stampede in your ducts, ready to erupt and soak whatever it is you were looking at. I can only hope that when you hear a song we both like, your ears fuzz. Shiver even. I so wish your body aches for mine so bad that you would squeeze your pillows so hard, you wer