Thursday, January 2, 2014

Best I've Ever Heard (introduction)

Whats good fam? Whats really good?

I'll tell you what's good. Music. And it is for this worldwide über therapeutic phenomenon, that I have decided to take some moments from my not-so-busy life to dedicate blog posts to describing what I believe to be the most amazing music pieces I've ever heard.

That said, you should brace yourselves, because I happen to listen to so much music it's a wonder I can still hear properly. Maybe I can't though. These are not reviews though, more like my unorthodox expert opinion on the subject, as it is a vital part of my life, and I believe yours as well. Music has literally brought me through some intense times in my life, and it will be these life altering songs you will get to know.

Look out for the HIEH pieces coming real soon.

Zeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment